Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Planting dates

The vegetable seeds have all arrived. All except the green onions (aka spring or bunching). Turns out those slipped through the cracks and I never ordered any. Hopefully the local garden store will have some seeds when I go to pick up seed potatoes and onion sets. There are, of course, way more seeds of each type than we will be able to use on our small homestead, so if anybody wants some, let me know.

I've tried to take a stab at a planting time table for the vegetables this year. Some of this is based off of the back of the seed packages, some is from internet searches. Some of these dates may not work out, but thats why I'm recording this stuff, so that I can make adjustments as needed for next year. Here is my best guess at planting dates. I tried to copy-paste the info and also to import it as a pdf, but both of those options failed, so I'll just include a link. Anybody should be able to view it.





1 comment:

  1. I thought that if I commented on Buzz, my comment might show up here too. Oh well, I guess not...and I'm too tired to repost here.

    ReplyDelete